：Hourglass 轻盈自然腮红棒 6g Wonder
：Hourglass Vanish Blush Stick 6g
Discover Hourglass Vanish Blush Stick, a creamy blush stick that delivers weightless, buildable colour for a skin-perfecting finish.
- Antioxidants: Keep skin conditioned and moisturized
- Emollients: Provide comfortable wear and keep skin hydrated
FEATURES AND BENEFITS:
- Buildable formula blends easily for a smooth and seamless finish
- Weightless cream-to-powder formula
- Visibly reduces the appearance of pores
- Triangular tip hugs contours of cheek for added precision
- Vegan and cruelty free
This product is vegan and cruelty free.
BHA/BHT, Bismuth Oxychloride, Cyclomethicone D4, D5, D6, Crystalline Silica, Dimethicone, EDTA, Ethanolamine – Cocamide Dea, Ethanolamine – Diethanolamine, Ethanolamine – Triethanolamine, Gluten, GMO, Microplastics (Styrene/Acylates Crosspolymer), Microplastics (Polyurethane Crosspolymer), Microplastics (Acrylates/Octylacrylamide Copolymer), Microplastics (Hydrogenated Styrene/Butadiene Copolymer), Mineral Oil, Nanoparticles, Oil, Parabens, Phthalates, Petrolatum/Paraffin, Polyfluorinated And Perfluorinated Compounds, Red 17 / CI 26100, Sulfates, Synthetic Fragrance, Talc, Wax.
Apply Vanish Blush Stick to the contours and apples of the cheeks. Blend upwards towards the temples with
fingertips or brush.
- For saturated color, apply with the Vanish Seamless Finish Foundation Brush
- For soft, diffused color apply with the No 2 Blush Brush
- For a light stain, tap on with your fingers and build to desired flush
For a luminous flush, layer and blend Vanish Blush Stick on top of Vanish Flash Highlighting StickIngredients:
Ppg-3 Benzyl Ether Myristate, Phenyl Trimethicone, Silica, Polyethylene, Triisostearyl Citrate, Ethylhexyl Stearate, Nylon-12, Polybutene, Octyldodecanol, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Water/aqua, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Propylene Carbonate, Mica, Pentaerythrityl Tetra-di-t-butyl Hydroxyhydrocinnamate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Glycerin, Triethoxycaprylylsilane, Alcohol, Lecithin, Pistacia Lentiscus (mastic) Gum, Iron Oxides (ci 77491, Ci 77499), Titanium Dioxide (ci 77891), Red 7 Lake (ci 15850), Red 33 Lake (ci 17200), Yellow 5 Lake (ci 19140), Ultramarines (ci 77007).