The Erborian CC Eye Doré is a true eye perfector, CC EYE is a 3-in-1 beautifying formula for the eye area. Based on Korean high technology, with encapsulated pigments that melt into the skin, its light-textured formula and colour adjust perfectly to the delicate skin around the eyes. Enriched with Centella asiatica, known for its soothing properties, this product helps to even out skin tone and fight the visible signs of ageing in the eye area.
- Moisturise and smooth fine lines and wrinkles.
- Conceal immediately the appearance of puffiness and dark circles.
- Brighten the eyes.
- The skin around the eyes looks radiant, hydrated and more even.
- Tiger Grass Extract (Centella asiatica): helps to soothe, prevents signs of ageing, contributes to improve skin firmness, helps to improve skin elasticity.
- Tara Fruit (Caesalpinia spinosa) and Red Seaweed (kappaphycus alvarezii) extracts complex: smoothes and reduces wrinkles, promotes make-up hold.
- Anti-fatigue peptide: acts on puffiness and dark circles, improves skin elasticity.
Tested under dermatological and ophthalmological supervision.
Directions:Dab around the eyes, then gently smooth over the skin, working outward from the inner corners, to release the illuminating power of the encapsulated pigments. Pat gently for a perfect finish. Makes an excellent makeup base.
Ingredients:Aqua/Water, Cyclomethicone, Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate, Dipropylene Glycol, CI 77891/Titanium Dioxide, PEG-10 Dimethicone, Methyl Trimethicone, Glycerin, Ethylhexyl Salicylate, C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, Zinc Oxide-, Dimethicone, Titanium Dioxide , Butylene Glycol, CI 77492/Iron Oxides, Magnesium Sulfate, Vinyl Dimethicone/Methicone Silsesquioxane Crosspolymer, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Caesalpinia Spinosa Fruit Extract, Kappaphycus Alvarezii Extract, Centella Asiatica Extract, Mica, Talc, Dimethicone/Vinyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Trihydroxystearin, Polyester- 1, Aluminum Hydroxide, Silica Dimethyl Silylate, Palmitic Acid, Methicone, Stearic Acid, Ethylhexylglycerin, Tocopheryl Acetate, Acetyl Tetrapeptide-5, Phenoxyethanol, CI 77491/Iron Oxides, CI 77499/Iron Oxides.