：【极速香港仓】Hourglass 无痕闪亮高光棒 7.2g Gold Flash
：Hourglass Vanish Flash Highlighting Stick 7.2g Gold Flash
产品介绍 PRODUCT INTRODUCTION
产品特点 PRODUCT FEATURES
功能概述 FUNCTIONAL OVERVIEW
适用人群 SUITABLE FOR
使用方法 HOW TO USE
A collection of Hourglass Vanish Flash Highlighting Sticks designed to give you an instant flash of light to the skin for unparalleled glow in a smooth, weightless texture for the most seamless highlight.Features & benefits:
- Soft-focus technology creates a flash of light on the skin for a virtually perfect highlight.
- Longwearing, innovative formula adjusts to your body temperature to effortlessly blend into the skin.
- Formulated with hollow microspheres for the most weightless feel on the skin.
- Formed in a unique triangular bullet for precision application.
- Multiple shades can be layered to create custom shades and looks.
- Designed to work synergistically with the Vanish™ Seamless Finish Foundation Stick
The unique spherical microspheres in the formula create the smooth texture, increased payoff and enhanced slip for ultimate blendability. These hollow microspheres are designed to create a flash of light to the skin for an unparalleled glow.
CARISA’S TAKE: “I wanted to create a highlighter that was weightless with the intense payoff of Vanish. I love that with one application it gives off the most stunning flash of light to the skin and creates this amazingly seamless highlight.”
— Carisa Janes, Hourglass Founder
Directions: Apply Vanish™ Flash Highlighting Stick to the high points of the cheeks, brow bone, bridge of nose and cupid’s bow. Blend out edges with fingertips.
THE UNDERGLOW – for a subtle, all-over glow:
1. Dot Vanish™ Flash all over face.
2. Dot Vanish™ Foundation all over face.
3. Blend together with Vanish™ Foundation Brush.
THE OVERGLOW – for an intense highlight:
1. Apply Vanish™ Foundation to face and blend with Vanish Foundation Brush.
2. Apply Vanish™ Flash to high points of the face – tops of cheekbones, brow bone, bridge of nose and cupid’s bow.
3. Blend out edges with fingertips.