La Petite Robe Noire by Guerlain creates her 1st tailor-made Lashes mascara, 4 styles in 1!
：GUERLAIN 娇兰 小黑裙甜漾睫毛膏 01 Black
：GUERLAIN La Petite Robe Noire Mascara 01 Black
Just like a little black dress, this new mascara fits perfectly to the contours of each... lash!Key Benefits:
- An “all-in-1” formula that offers 4 styles in 1: volume, curl, length and definition.
- Tailor-made: a buildable make-up result that adapts to suit everyone’s lashes, and preferences, for results ranging from the most natural to the most super-lash style!
- An expert 2-in-1 brush: when held horizontally, its brush volumises, curls and lengthens the lashes, while its exclusive round head, when held vertically, defines, intensifies the result and reaches all the lashes, even those at the far ends.How?! With its exclusive 2-in-1 brush:1:
The body of brush is used to volumise, curl and lengthen the lashes, when held horizontally. 2:
The round head defines, intensifies the result and reaches every lash one by one, even those at the far ends, when held vertically. A subtle and almost imperceptible note, with every flutter of your lashes…
- +78% volume.**
- +58% curl.*
- +21% length.*
- 100% of women are satisfied with the volume, curl and length.***
94% of women are satisfied with the good separation in the lash fringe.***
- 100% of women are satisfied with the intense black, all day long. No need for touch-ups as the day goes on.**** Instrumental test on 15 women, right after make-up application, using image analysis.
** Instrumental test on 10 women, right after make-up application, using image analysis.
*** Satisfaction test on 32 women over 4 weeks.Directions:1.
Hold the body of the brush horizontally, applying the mascara from the roots to the tips of lashes for volume, curl and length.
Hold the head vertically and apply in upward movements to perfectly define and intensify the make-up result and reach all the lashes, even the thinnest ones and those at the far ends.
La Petite Robe Noire’s advice:
After wiping off the excess formula, sweep from left to right holding the brush vertically to apply the mascara to the lower lash fringe.